Sunday 6 January 2019

ADSI teacher can now make money online.

I am pleased of how the ADSI teachers are commending the program.
Gichuri John a teacher of English testifies that the use of ICT in teaching and learning has really boosted the performance of the subject in his school.
Screenshot showing performance of a student.

It should also be remembered that last year a School in Kiambu County , one of the schools participating in the African Digital Schools Initiative (ADSI) Programme scooped the ICT Teacher of the year Award for 2018 for Mr Kayesi. Mr Kayesi is a School Based Coordinator at the Karuri school verseeing all (ADSI) project activities in terms of ICT Integration.
Mr Kayesi

In his remarks he said "The Africa digital school initiative program played a major role in me realizing this achievement, since I joined the program, I have gained a lot of knowledge on how to integrate ICT in the classroom, ADSI equipped me with the pedagogical skills such as designing an exemplary ICT integrated lessons from the lesson plans design, presentation, use of OERs, coming up with learner centered lessons incorporating the 21stcentury skills all this aligned to TPACK skill set..."

Today I have received an email from Google informing me that this blog has been approved for placement of paid advertisements. That means Google will be placing adverts on this blog and I will earn a commission for every valid click that my visitors make on the adverts.
Thanks to ADSI a program that opened our eyes on the issue of online presence. It has enabled me disseminate information to my learner's even when they are on holiday. The blog has also helped me link with many other teachers worldwide who read and contribute to my articles.
I am looking forward to learning more through the ADSI program this year.
Happy New year.

3 comments:

  1. This is what will change the attitude of the teachers who still think that ICT integration is a bother
    job
    Keep on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will either shape up to the ICT integration or we ship out of the teaching profession.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) going to Conduct 11th class Study Class for the new 11th Class Students in the Uttarakhand state Wide. Students who are Going to Attend the Study Class are here at the right place to know More Details UK 11th Textbook 2021-2022 about the UK Board 11th Textbook 2021. With the help of these Books, Students can get an idea Completely about the new Syllabus For more Details about the Textbooks for the Academic year 2021.

    ReplyDelete